R.I.P. It or SHIP It Book Tag

6 februari 2016


Another language altogether. | 15 Things You'll Only Learn From Reading Fan FictionHey guys! I decided to do the R.I.P. It or SHIP It Book Tag, which was created by emmmabooks. I wasn't tagged by anyone but it looked like a lot of fun and it seems perfect for this time of year. Yes, I know, I don't like Valentines either but I want to make it fun and creating new ships sounds like a lot of fun to me. 

For this tag you have to write the names of various bookish-characters down on pieces of paper, put these in a jar and then pick out 2 at a time and say whether you'd R.I.P. them or SHIP them! I decided for an odd number of bookish-characters so at the end we'll find out which bookish character will be single forever.

Let the games begin!




 Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) and America Singer (The Selection Series) 

Well, this is not off to a good start. 
I absolutely love Luna Lovegood. She is one of my favourite Harry Potter characters, and I love how odd and sweet she is. America, however, I couldn't stand. She was so annoying, and I think a lot of people agree with me on that.
I'd R.I.P. it! 



Queen Levana (The Lunar Chronicles) and Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

Eh, I'm not totally sure about this. Levana is absolutely evil, and I really hated her, but Dumbledore had some issues as well. I definetly liked Dumbledore more than Levana, but maybe Levana would be a bit less evil if she had love in her life? I think Dumbledore is powerful enough to be able to handle Levana, so I think I'd SHIP IT



Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) and Aaron Warner (Shatter Me)

Eh, no. I think Annabeth and Aaron would drive each other crazy 24/7. Besides, I ship Percy and Annabeth way too much to ship her with another guy. 
R.I.P. IT



Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) and Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)

SHIP SHIP SHIP I am definetly team Peeta and that will never change.


Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer:

Kenji Kishimoto (Shatter Me) and Thorne Carswell (The Lunar Chronicles)

My favourite characters are ones who are loyal and have great humour, and these two have both of those character traits, so I love them both. I think Kenji and Thorne would have a lot of fun together, and they'd be a great couple. 
SHIP IT


"When you say you will GO natural, what you mean to say is that you will RETURN." -I Love Being Black: Which Character From The Darkest Minds Are You:

Princess Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) and Liam Stewart(The Darkest Minds)

I think Liam would be a very protective boyfriend, and Winter would love that! Liam is someone who sees the best in people, and I think he'd love Winter. These two would be such a beautiful couple!
SHIP IT

I got Hermione Granger! Can We Guess Your Favorite "Harry Potter" Character? ~ You see a lot of yourself in Hermione. She’s rational, intelligent, and brave, and you know that she’s the real star of the story.: A Guide to Lunar Chronicles Character Traits | blog post by Marissa Meyer (Cinder art by Laura Hollingsworth - http://lostie815.deviantart.com/):
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) and Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)

Eh, no. I think Hermione would be a great addition to the The Lunar Chronicles team, but I don't think she and Cinder would make a good couple. 
R.I.P. IT


Percy Jackson and Prince Maxon (The Selection)

Can we please talk about how hot Prince Maxon is? 
I don't think Percy and Maxon would go well together. Maxon is very gentle and, well, a prince. Percy is a bit more direct and has a much stronger personality, and I think he would be bored very easily with the 'running a kingdom' stuff. And I don't think Maxon could handle all those monsters Percy would definitely bring with him. 
R.I.P. IT




Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) and Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)

Ahh this is a tough one. I never really saw Ron as the adventurous type, and Cress wants to see the world, and needs a tough guy, so I don't think they'd be a good fit. 
R.I.P. IT

There's only one name left in my little bowl so... who will be the one who will be single forever? 

It's...

Leo Valdez (The Heroes of Olympus)
Ahh no this makes me really sad! In the books he always felt like he was the one who doesn't belong and I really don't want him to end up all alone. I'll volunteer to be his girlfriend! End good, all good.


2 opmerkingen :

  1. I'm sorry but, I don't ship any of these... especially not Everlark! I haven't read all of the books mentioned, so I can't pass a completely fair judgement on most anyway, haha

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That's okay! Have you done this tag already? I'm curious about which characters you would ship, haha.

      Verwijderen