Friday Finds (#8)

18 maart 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased.

We've been having some beautiful weather here in The Netherlands for the past couple of days and that got me in the mood of reading more contemporary and romance books. And also, for some reason, some middle grade fantasy. Sadly I don't own a lot of unread books from those genres, so I went looking for some! I immediatly ordered Garden Spells, since it was only 15 cents on the amazon market place, and I'm super excited to read it. 

What Is Hidden (What Is Hidden, #1)Story Thieves (Story Thieves, #1)Garden Spells (Waverley Family, #1)The Box and the Dragonfly (The Keepers #1)Summerlost

What are your friday finds?

1 opmerking :

  1. Wow! Those are some beautiful covers! What is Hidden looks great; I'm adding that to my TBR right now.

    My Friday Finds: http://wendysbookshelf.blogspot.com/2016/03/friday-finds_18.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen