Friday Finds (#6)

26 februari 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased. 


After reading The Siren by Kiera Cass I realized I want to read a lot more books about mermaids so I went on a search and found 2 that sounds really good! I also have some penpals who absolutely love books and one of them recommended Lois Lane fallout to me, and she made the book sound so good that I want to read it even though I know nothing about superheroes. Yes, sue me, I've never watched a superhero movie. I actually hardly ever watch movies since I have the attention span of a goldfish and get distracted way too easily, haha. 
Oh well, here are my friday finds!


The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)Forbidden Sea (Forbidden Sea, #1)The Secret of the Emerald SeaFlirting with Fame (Flirting with Fame #1)Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)

What are your Friday Finds?

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten