TTT: Authors I Fell In Love With in 2016

6 december 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish.

When I read that this week's TTT topic was going to be 'Authors you discovered this year' I got super excited! I have read so many amazing books this year, and got to know so many amazing authors, and I desperately wanted to share my love for those authors with you guys 💖 So here are a few of the authors I fell in love with in 2016!

I fell in love with Heidi Heilig, not only for her amazingly descriptive writing and amazing characters, but also for being vocal about the things she believes in on social media. 
I fell in love with Rachel Caine because her book, Ink and Bone, was one of my favorite reads of 2016.
I fell in love with Nina LaCour because the romance in Everything Leads to You had me smiling for days.
I fell in love with Mary E. Pearson because I'm still blown away by the world she crafted in The Remnant Chronicles.
I fell in love with Virginia Woolf because of her voice, and because she made me fall in love with classics, even though I never thought I would. 

I fell in love with Amanda Lovelace because her poetry collection made me feel a lot, even when I didn't want it to.
I fell in love with Nicola Yoon because of her amazing writing, her beautiful characters, and because she's an incredibly kind person.
I fell in love with Tara Sim because I finished Timekeeper in 2 days, despite the fact that I was in a reading slump.
I fell in love with Roshani Chokshi because her writing is magical, and because she's a beautiful person.
I fell in love with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie because she's an incredibly strong, intelligent en beautiful person, inside and out. I could watch interviews with her all day. She inspires me.

What authors did you fall in love with in 2016?





Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten