Friday Finds (#3)

5 februari 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased. 




This week I added 2 'diverse' books that I wouldn't normally read, but that still really intrigue me. Americanah has some really good ratings, but it intimidates me because it's 'real' fiction and not YA. I really want to read more than just the YA-fantasy I normally read, just to broaden my horizons, I guess. I'd never stop reading fantasy all together though, I love it too much to do that. 

AmericanahThe Book of Unknown AmericansRebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)Peter and the Starcatchers (Peter and the Starcatchers, #1)Princess of Thorns


What are your Friday Finds? 

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten