A Very Contemporary Friday Finds (#10)

15 april 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased.

Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and birds are chirping: summer is coming! With me, that naturally means that I'm starting to get really in the mood for contemporaries, and I've found some really pretty ones! Look at them! The synopses of each of these books sound really intrueging and I can't wait to get my hands on them this season. Summer can't come soon enough!

DreamologyThe Sun Is Also a StarEven if the Sky FallsThe Loose Ends ListUnder Rose-Tainted SkiesHow It Feels to Fly

What books are you excited for to read this summer?

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten