Friday Finds (#7)

4 maart 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased.


So I'm sitting here trying to write this while the windows are being replaced. They've been making so much noise since 8 o'clock in the morning (it's now 12:30) and I might be going a bit crazy, especially since my dad just told me they won't be done anytime soon. My head hurts so. Much. 
Since I started participating in this meme I made sure to add all of the books that sound really interesting to me to my TBR-list on goodreads, and I love looking back at it at the end of the week and discovering what books I added. This week there were a lot of 'who are you? have I ever seen you before?' books. My memory is awful.
Anyway, they just stopped making a lot of noise so I'm going to grab a book and read. Have a great weekend!
(Right when I wrote that they started again. How nice.) 

The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1)The Black Prism (Lightbringer, #1)The Land of Forgotten GirlsThe Forbidden WishThe Sea of Trolls (Sea of Trolls, #1)

What are your Friday Finds?

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten