Januray Wrap-Up

1 februari 2016


January went by so fast, I can't believe that it's over already! Summer is coming and I'm not ready. At all.
My reading year started of great, but the last week or so I haven't finished one book because a lot is happening right now. However, I try to read at least a few pages every day, and I'm currently reading The Winners Curse and Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, which has beautiful illustrations! I really hope to finish them this week. Besides that, I also started my blog this month, so that also takes up some time, but I'm really liking it so far. I love writing and working on my blogposts, and the people here are really nice.


Most of the books I read this month were pretty good, and Winter was probably the biggest book I've ever read. I also managed to read a classic, and I really wanted to read more classics this year so it's a good start.

My ratings


What was the best book you've read this month?

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten