Friday Finds (#5)

19 februari 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased. 



After a few weeks of not buying books I finally let myself order the illustrated edition of Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes and it's gorgeous! Also, Stars Above came in the mail yesterday and I immediately started reading the epilogue and I cried and laughed and it was glorious. Anyway, here are my friday finds: 

Riders (Riders, #1)Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms, #1)I Call Myself A Feminist: The View from Twenty-Five Women Under ThirtyAll My Friends are SuperheroesFor Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)

What are your friday finds?


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten