Friday Finds (#2)

29 januari 2016

Friday finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you show the books you've recently added to your TBR, or books that you've recently purshased. 



All of my friday finds this week have such beautiful covers and, as if the covers hadn't made me want to buy them yet, the synopsis of each book sounds incredible. Too bad I'm on a book ban right now. 
I actually ordered The Blood of Olympus yesterday. (I know, so much for my book ban, but it's the last book in a series so that makes it okay, right?) I tried to find it in the Disney Hyperion paperback but for some reason it isn't available anywhere, so I had to settle for the a-lot-less-beautiful paperback edition. It was a sad day. 
Anyway, here are my friday finds:


All the Birds in the SkyThe Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)The Mermaid's SisterRadianceWe Are the Ants


What are your friday finds?

4 opmerkingen :

  1. I want to read We Are the Ants so much! It's got such a beautiful cover, and I've heard so many great things about it too. It looks just like my sort of thing, so I really want to get to it soon! Thanks for sharing! ☺

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Let me know what you think once you finish it! You're welcome (:

      Verwijderen
  2. I agree with Denise! We Are the Ants sounds very interesting ... it's actually the first I'm hearing about it and of course I just added it to my TBR list! The mermaid book sounds great too! I hope you enjoy them all! :D

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen